I.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and her computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, without preventing access to the content, except for the cookies that are essential for the provision of the service, without which the web cannot function. Bear in mind in any case that, if you modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, the quality of the operation of the Services or their availability may be affected.
II. TYPE, PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONING OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: They are those that store data only while the user accesses the web and once it is abandoned, it does not remain on the user's hard drive and therefore are deleted from the computer.
- Permanent cookies: These are those that store data on the user's hard drive so that they are accessed and used each time they visit our website.
Depending on the entity who manages them, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example, Google Analytics or Comscore).
Depending on the purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
III. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies do not contain any personal information and do not allow user identification. They are commonly used to record the information provided during the use of the website; record user data when the user connects to the site; collect information about the use of websites.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. They allow the website to be monitored using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the site web, the search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that he has selected, place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult Google's privacy page, http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ to Get more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them.
- Google (Doubleclick.com): Stores cookies to be able to personalize the advertisements displayed on Google services, especially when the user has not logged in from a Google account. These cookies can be stored in browsers in the doubleclick.net domain. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult Google's privacy page, http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ to Get more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by each social network, which is why we suggest that you consult the privacy page of each social network:
YouTube: In some parts of the web, YouTube is used to offer its own videos. YouTube stores data to be able to generate statistics on the visits of videos embedded in other pages. You can obtain more information in its Cookies Policy.
In the case of technical cookies, that is, those that are essential to navigate this website and receive the service offered through it, the legal basis for their use is the agreement through which the user decides to visit this website and use their services.
The legal basis for the use of the rest of cookies is the user's consent, which is requested at the time of accessing this website, and can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the possibility of browsing this website and using its services, but the data processing carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
V.-TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
As stipulated in current regulations on data protection, in arts. 44 to 50 of the RGPD, as well as in Arts. 40 to 43 of the LOPD we understand by International Data Transfer those activities that imply the processing of personal data carried out in the context of the activities of establishments in more than one Member State of a person in charge or a processor in the Union, if The controller or processor is established in more than one Member State, as well as the processing of personal data carried out in the context of the activities of a single establishment of a controller or processor in the Union, but which substantially affects or is likely to substantially affect data subjects in more than one Member State.
Both the RGPD, as well as the LOPD-gdd establish that international data transfers can only be made if the person in charge or the person in charge of treatment can ensure that the level of data protection is guaranteed by:
- Adequacy decision taken by the European Union commission (Art. 45 RGPD).
- Adequate data protection guarantees. (Art. 46 RGPD)
- Binding Corporate Rules (Art. 47 RGPD)
In case you want more information about them and their conditions, you can visit the following link: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/cumple-tus-deberes/medidas-de-cumplimiento /international transfers.
Carry out an international data transfer without complying with the applicable requirements under art. 83.5.c RGPD, would imply an infringement that, in the case of a company, could be sanctioned with an administrative (economic) fine for the person responsible or in charge of the treatment of the private sector of twenty million euros (€ 20,000,000) or a an amount equivalent to a maximum of 4% of the total annual global business volume of the previous financial year, opting for the highest amount.
According to current regulations on data protection (RGPD / LOPD-gdd), any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data that concerns them is being processed. Likewise, under the legally established conditions, interested persons have the right to access their data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In the case of cookies, these rights can be exercised subject to the limitations derived from the nature of these files.
Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as the LOPD-gdd, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing it for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority.
VII. HOW TO MANAGE / CONFIGURE / DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. . Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory. Next, we explain how to access the configuration menu of the most popular browsers.
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookie" section, you can modify the settings relating to cookies.
- Click the menu button and select Favorites.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the History settings entry: select Use a custom configuration for the history.
- To activate cookies, check the entry Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, uncheck the entry.
- Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and in Settings, scroll the device up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK (Blocking cookies could prevent the correct display of some web pages).
- To configure the blocking of cookies by Safari in iOS 8, touch Settings> Safari> Block cookies and choose "Always allow", "Allow only from the websites I visit", "Allow only from the current website" or "Always block".
- In iOS 7 or less recent versions, choose "Never", "From third parties and advertisers" or "Always".
VIII.- UPDATE OF COOKIES POLICY