3OES LEADING SOFTWARE attaches great importance to respect for private life and takes all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of Users' personal data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (RGPD | LOPD-gdd)
Legal regulations to which the website is accepted: 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-gdd). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. Responsible for the treatment:
1.1. Who is the Data Controller?
Responsible identity: 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE, S.L.
Tax identification number: B-47698956
Postal address: Avenida Rodrigo Zamorano, 4 - 47151 Boecillo (Valladolid).
For the purposes of the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-gdd, the submission or sending by the User of personal data (data related to identified or identifiable persons) through the web and the subsequent treatment by us, will be considered as data processing activity. The personal data that is processed in 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE come from the different forms on the web (in this case, the contact form).
3OES LEADING SOFTWARE guarantees the User that it will implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the processing of said data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
2. Purpose of the treatment and legitimation
2.1. For what purpose will we process your data?
At 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE we treat the data collected through the different forms on the web in order to:
- Management, study and resolution of queries regarding: the information included on the web and / or on our services; to the processing of data, legal texts, claims, as well as any other questions.
The data provided will be located on the servers managed by 1 & 1, a 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE hosting service provider, which will be considered the data controller. The servers are located in European territory and the company that manages them offers sufficient guarantees to apply the security measures required by the data protection regulations for the processing of personal data.
The interested party will be solely responsible for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information, exonerating 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
2.2. What is the basis that legitimizes us for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Will it be necessary for you to provide us with all your data? What will happen if you do not provide them to us?
Yes, it will be necessary for you to provide us with all the personal data requested. In the event that you do not provide us with the requested information, we will not be able to properly attend to your request.
2.4. Will we make automated individualized decisions and / or profiling that produce legal effects or significantly affect you in a similar way?
2.5. How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the User.
3. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS:
3.1. Will we give your data to other companies?
3OES LEADING SOFTWARE will not transfer your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE (those in charge of the treatment) may have access to the necessary personal information to perform their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE and, at all times, the treatment of the data carried out is
It will govern by contract that binds the person in charge with respect to 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE. In no case will they use the information for other purposes and will treat it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE and current regulations on data protection.
3OES LEADING SOFTWARE, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of User data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of data and guarantee the protection of the User's rights.
4. RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
5.1. What rights protect you in relation to the processing of your data?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE we are treating personal data that concerns them.
Likewise, as provided by the RGPD (arts. 15-22) and the LOPD-gdd (arts. 12-18), we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data that concern you that are subject to treatment by us or, even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data they were no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the RGPD and the LOPD-gdd.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The person in charge will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month from the request.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should you go to exercise your rights?
To exercise the recognized rights, the interested party may contact 3OES LEADING SOFTWARE through the email address: toools @ // / / toools.es, or by writing to the postal address: Avenida Rodrigo Zamorano, 4 - 47151 Boecillo (Valladolid).
5.5. Do you have the right to claim?
Yes. You, especially when you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, have the right to file a claim with the national supervisory authority. For these purposes, you should contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose contact details are indicated below:
6. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT