Terms and Conditions
3OES LEADING SOFTWARE, S.L. (hereinafter, "TOOOLS") is pleased to make its website available to you: https://imarket3d.com (hereinafter, "the website"), including the services and content (services), governed especially by the following conditions of service and by any other document referred to in them (conditions):
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS.-
- 1.1 By accessing, downloading, installing or using the website, whether or not you become a registered user (the user), you agree to comply with these conditions, which you acknowledge having read and understood.
- 1.2 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or alter these conditions in any way and at any time. You should regularly review these conditions on the website, to stay informed of any changes.
- 1.3 By using the website, you agree that TOOOLS 'posting of new or revised terms constitutes adequate and indirect notice of any and all revisions and changes made. The continued use of the website, after the introduction of the changes or after having explicitly accepted the new conditions with the login, will in itself constitute an acceptance of such changes.
- 1.4 The use of certain services may be subject to specific service conditions, related to the service in question. By using such services, you agree to comply with the conditions that are in force. In the event that there is any contradiction between the general conditions and other conditions of service, the other conditions relating to the specific service will prevail.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS.-
- 2.1 To access some areas of the website, you will need to register (restricted areas).
- 2.2 By registering, you declare and guarantee: i) that you have the right to have an account, as established in these conditions; and ii) that the information you include as part of the registration process is neither incorrect nor misleading.
- 2.3 The following may obtain and use an account exclusively: i) persons who have reached eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in their country of residence if it is over eighteen (18) years of age; or ii) those persons whose registration has been authorized by their parents or legal guardian, in the event that they have not reached the legal age of majority in their respective countries of residence; and iii) persons with the right and duly authorized to act on behalf of an organization or entity in order to access and use the website.
- 2.4 With respect to your use of the restricted areas, you agree: i) to provide truthful, correct, current and complete information about yourself that is requested in the registration form (registration data); and ii) to properly maintain and update the registration data so that they retain their veracity, correctness, currency and integrity. If you provide false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, or TOOOLS has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have done so or to consider that you have breached the provisions of these terms of service, TOOOLS will have the right to cancel or close your account and deny you use , in the present or in the future, of the TOOOLS website and / or digital platforms.
3. USER ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY.-
- 3.1 Upon completion of the registration process, you will receive a password and account name. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and fully responsible for all activities carried out with them.
- 3.2 You agree to: i) immediately notify TOOOLS if there is an unauthorized use of the password or the account or any other alteration of security; and ii) properly log out of your account at the end of each session. TOOOLS will not be responsible for any loss or damage derived from a breach on your part with this numeral 3.
- 4.1 All TOOOLS content, including TOOOLS sources, is owned by TOOOLS or has the appropriate permission to use it.
- 4.2 TOOOLS, the TOOOLS logo, the emblems, as well as other TOOOLS logos, products and service names, are also owned by TOOOLS. You agree not to display or use them, in any way, without the prior written permission of TOOOLS.
- 4.3 TOOOLS content is provided to you "AS IS", and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or exploited in any way for any purpose other than the access to it and its use on the website. For that sole and exclusive purpose, TOOOLS grants you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive permission to access and use the TOOOLS website privately and for non-commercial purposes, in accordance with these conditions.
- 4.4 The foregoing, without prejudice to the contribution that the users or third parties of the website have uploaded, published, sent or transmitted by any method, who will be solely responsible for their own contribution and the consequences derived from uploading the contents. In any case, TOOOLS has no obligation to publish any contribution.
5 COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS.-
- 5.1 TOOOLS respects the intellectual property rights of others.
- 5.2 If you consider that any of your intellectual property rights has been violated on TOOOLS digital platforms, send us the following information: name, surname, postal address, email address, type and extent of the violation (date, time, etc. .), through the contact information you will find on the TOOOLS page.